This is crazy. How often did Newt use federal tv to lambast Democrats and the President on a whole host of issues? Not only is this man a hypocrite, he is a blowhard, say-anything type of candidate.
The reason that many will vote for Newt is the myth of ‘fire in his belly.’ Look at the interview Newt’s ex-wife gave a few years ago. He has as a severe disconnect between personal and public… and all of those who say that a worldview matters and yet vote for Newt, they are hypocrites themselves.
If your own goal is to “beat Obama,” then you are a selfish individual. This idea that the President must be “beat” is silly. Either you can do a better job of being President, or not, but to run simply to beat someone shows your motivations…
The General Election with Obama V Gingrich is going to get ugly. It’s going to be a bar fight from Gingrich’s point of view and this country will not, will not move forward. We’ll go backwards.
Good luck with that, America.
- Listen, People. Newt Gingrich is Not Going to Win. Let’s Move On. (thinlinestupid.wordpress.com)
- Newt Gingrich: Newt and the “food-stamp president” | The Economist (policyabcs.wordpress.com)
- Newt Gingrich’s Second Wife: Newt Wanted an Open Marriage With Me and His Mistress Callista (shoppingblog.com)
- Daily Caller: Tea Party Coalescing Around Newt Gingrich (markamerica.com)
- Rush Limbaugh: Newt Gingrich asking his wife for permission to cheat is “a mark of character.” (skydancingblog.com)
- Santorum Hammers Gingrich in South Carolina (treeofmamre.wordpress.com)