Oh? Am I blaming Terry Jones for the murder for four Americans in Libya? Not really, but he allows his hate to become fuel for the fire smoldering already.
See, after years of burning Qurans, Terry has taken to making propaganda pieces about Islam with the intent to insight and inflame:
That’s also because it’s associated with Florida Pastor Terry Jones (yes, the ******* who burnt the Koran despite Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates’ pleas) and two Egyptians living in the U.S., according to Egyptian press accounts.* The Egyptians are allegedly Coptic, the Christian minority that makes up about a tenth of Egypt.
Growing up in south Louisiana, I knew about the red ants. These fire ants, these tools of satan, rested easily in their dirty, dusty, sandy piles attacking no one, but always in rage. However, if you go and stick something into the pile, disturb it – kick it over, they are going to get you. Radical extremists are the same way. Terry Jones is doing his level best to cause these things so that he can point and say, “See, they aren’t a religion of peace.” How ironic that Christian fundamentalist is inciting Islamic fundamentalism… that someone who professes to follow the “Truth,” Jesus, is lying and provoking murder.
At this moment, we pray for the family of Chris Stevens and the other American diplomats murdered last night.
- EGYPT: Riots At US Embassy After American Christian Pastor Terry Jones Depicts Mohammed As A Homosexual (joemygod.blogspot.com)
- The Movie So Offensive That Egyptians Just Stormed the U.S. Embassy Over It (azzasedky.typepad.com)
- Gunmen storm Libya’s US consulate (english.ruvr.ru)
- His True Colors (talkingpointsmemo.com)
- Terry Jones’s Latest Insult? (thedailybeast.com)