Jim stared using it yesterday. He has a post up.
This is what it looks like:
I’m flying it, too.
I do not support marriage equality. I do not support marriage equality because the commitment between two consenting adults is not the matter for the State to decide. Call this my democratic-libertarian phase, if you want, but individual morality is not an issue the State should decide, especially the Federal State. If two consenting adults wish to engage in a commitment to one another – especially in a time when commitment is shunned — then so be it. The State has no place to disallow equal access before the Law.
I stand in opposition to the State controlling who can and who cannot get married. Because, for me, Christianity stands in opposition to the State, I wave a red cross.
- Marriage Equality All Over Facebook (lezgetreal.com)
- Paint The Town Red For Marriage Equality (eshcetera.wordpress.com)
- I support marriage equality (unchainedfaith.com)
- What’s with the equal signs on Facebook & Twitter? Statement on Marriage Equality. (ryancairnsmyp.wordpress.com)
- The Marriage Equality Debate: Why Is This Even a Blog Post? (katastrophicthoughts.wordpress.com)
- Seeing red (goingforwardblog.wordpress.com)
- Marriage Equality (changeourworldtogether.wordpress.com)