Thanks to Laura B. at Kregel for this. You can see the Kregel product page here.
I opened it up and wow…. This is going to be a very useful book!
Paul’s letters have fascinated and challenged most every reader of the Bible. As a result, many general introductions and specific studies on Paul are available, but none are like Charts on the Life and Letters of Paul, which provides over 100 charts to explore the apostle’s background, life and ministry, letters, and theology. The charts visually offer clarity on:
- Basic insights (e.g., “Autobiographical Information”)
- Comparisons (e.g., “Parallels between Acts and Paul’s Letters”)
- Advanced tools for further study (e.g., “Key Words in Romans”)
- Analysis (e.g., “The ‘New Perspective’ on Paul”)
- Research (e.g., “Key Texts and Their Interpretations”)
Comments on the charts and discussions of significant theories-with leads for further exploration-are offered together with an extensive bibliography that includes references to past and current Pauline scholarship.Interested Bible readers as well as students of Paul’s life, letters, and theology will find plenty of material to deepen their understanding. Teachers will find the charts to be a valuable teaching resource. This book is an excellent supplement to any general introduction or specific study on Paul.