Today, had Hitler not executed him, Bonhoeffer would have still been dead, but more than likely, roundly celebrated on his 105th birthday. Had he lived, it would have been interesting to see his works, but alas, he didn’t. While some may disagree with his involvement as a spy in World War II, I’m not sure that he would have either, really. I think, as I read him, he felt pressed into it, especially after watching what was happening to his German brothers and sisters, Christian or Jew.
Anyway, this is an interview which author ]] gave on Bonhoeffer,
Bonhoeffer’s work still stands a call to real discipleship.
- Battering Bonhoeffer (eardstapa.wordpress.com)
- Bonhoeffer by Metaxas – my video review (levite.wordpress.com)
- Counterfeit Bonhoeffer (challies.com)
- Was Bonhoeffer an evangelical? – or, Why you need multiple perspectives when reading history (westernthm.wordpress.com)
- Hijacking Bonhoeffer (pastorbobcornwall.blogspot.com)
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer 1906-1945 — Review (pastorbobcornwall.blogspot.com)