As many of you, my friends, may have noticed, I have focused a bit on Messianic Judaism and the Hebrew Roots movement over the past week or so. This blog has been hit by those who feel that the Law is still in effect (and those that feel that Christ our Lord and God is a pagan creation). While countering the claims, a friend of the blog as assembled his own thoughts and teachings on the subject, at his blog, for those that might be interested. This discussion is important and just as relevant to the Church today as it was to the congregations of Galatia and the audiance of the Epistle to the Hebrews.
God has shown us grace and sent His Son Jesus to suffer and die for our sins. As such, He has taken away the requirements of the Law. This subject is so important that I chose to make a page specific to it.
- Christians following Jewish Traditions
- Christians And The Law
- Should Christians keep the Jewish Dietary Laws?
- What do abolish and fulfill mean in Matthew 5:13-20?
- Are Christians under the New Covenant or not?
- Has the Mosaic Law been abolished?
- Was the Law originally intended as a means of Salvation?
- How do the Law, faith, and wrath relate?
- Significance of The Mosaic Law
- What is work in relation to faith?
- What is meant by Grace in relation to God?