I’ve attended a few Accordance webinars, and they’re always informative and well-done. I also teach a couple webinars now, which is a lot of fun. I’m leading one on Friday:
Setting Up Workspaces with Abram K-J
Friday, August 21, 12:00 – 1:00 PM
Abram will gear this session toward the basic-level Accordance user. The webinar is interactive throughout, offering users a chance to see how to set up, customize, and save a Workspace in Accordance.
Here is what I’ll cover:
- Terminology: Panes, Tabs, Zones, Workspaces
- Setting Up a Simple Workspace: Bible, Commentary, User Notes
- Setting Up a More Robust Workspace: Multiple Bible Texts, Multiple Commentaries, and Tools
- Creating Different Workspaces for Different Tasks
- Multiplying the Power of Workspaces: Sessions
- Additional Q and A
See all of this week’s free webinars here.