Of course, thanks to the Theory of Motivated Reasoning, all of this will be wiped away just like May 22, when all the loons wonder why they were not raptured…
The first error is the assertion that we humans, at least the best of us, are autonomous individuals who have no need for other human beings other than as useful tools. The second error is to perpetuate the libertarian idea that no social goal justifies “forcing” an individual to be a resource for others. In other words, taxation is theft from “producers” to benefit “parasites.” The third error is that markets are “free” in the sense of operating best without any rules or regulation.
- Senator Ayn Rand (duanegraham.wordpress.com)
- An Atheist Icon? Social Conservatives Worried About GOP Ayn Rand Resurgence (thegreatone22.wordpress.com)
- Chuck Colson Warns the Right: Ayn Rand Hated God (reason.com)
- Ron Paul’s godless goddess of greed: Ayn Rand (thehill.com)
- How Ayn Rand Ruined My Childhood (felixfinds.wordpress.com)
- Ayn Rand: The GOP’s Godless Philosopher (swampland.time.com)