I like Ed Shultz. I think he represents the working person in this country, but he is wrong for this. Personally, I’m glad MSNBC suspended him for his comments.
“And what do the Republicans thinking about? They’re not thinking about their next-door neighbor. They’re just thinking about how much this is going to cost. President Obama is going to be visiting Joplin, Mo., on Sunday but you know what they’re talking about, like this right-wing slut, what’s her name?, Laura Ingraham? Yeah, she’s a talk slut. You see, she was, back in the day, praising President Reagan when he was drinking a beer overseas. But now that Obama’s doing it, they’re working him over.”
I don’t like Laura Ingraham, but I also think that Ed stepped over the same line which he accuses, and rightly so, Rush Limbaugh of doing.
- MSNBC’s Ed Schultz: Laura Ingraham is a ‘Right Wing Slut’ (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- So Not OK: MSNBC’s Ed Schultz Calls Laura Ingraham a “Right-Wing Slut” (blogher.com)
- Ed Schultz Shouldn’t Use the Word ‘Slut’ to Describe Ladies [Video] (gawker.com)
- Too Far: MSNBC’s Ed Schultz Calls Laura Ingraham A ‘Right-Wing Slut’ (mediaite.com)
- More misogyny at MSNBC: Neanderthal host attacks Laura Ingraham as a “slut” (michellemalkin.com)