So what can you do? There are a few very easy things!
1. Become a Bone Marrow Donor. Many times the only way to save the life of a cancer patient is through a bone marrow transplant. Now through September 22, The Nascar Foundation is paying the $50 fee so you can sign up for FREE! Be a hero. Be a Bone Marrow Donor.
2. Go out to eat! Seriously! On September 29th Chilis restaurant will be donating 100% of their proceeds to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. What better way to help cancer research?! In the meantime, go Create a Pepper for Kennedy! Be sure to post the link so she can see it!
3. Go sign this petition!!!
4. Check out It’s 4 the Kids. Bookmark it and visit often. There are LOTS of ways to help on there!
5. Go to Complete The Cure and watch the videos. For every video you watch sponsors will donate 25 cents to the Children’s Cancer Research Fund. It doesn’t sound like a lot, but it adds up quickly!
6. Most importantly, spread the word!!! Talk and talk and talk until someone HEARS us.
These are all simple things you can do to help. Go out and be a part of something that is so huge, but together everyone can make a difference. YOU can make a difference!