What happened today was a sham… a travesty, I’d say, but maybe Issa just didn’t know that women are now allowed to be religious leaders. Got me to thinking… Maybe he just didn’t know of any woman who he could have called. I’ll help him out.
- Rev. Dr. Katharine Jefferts Schori
- Rev. Dr. Sharon E. Watkins
- Rev. Dr. Suzan D. Johnson Cook
- SisterCarol Keehan
I could name more, but….
- Katie Halper: Ten Deep Thoughts on the All-Male Panel on My Vagina (huffingtonpost.com)
- Issa’s first panel of witnesses on contraception hearings included no women. (tribuneofthepeople.com)
- Darrell Issa refuses to let woman speak at hearing on ‘religious freedom’ to deny birth control (dailykos.com)
- Rep. Issa: No women need testify (seattlepi.com)
- Darrell Issa Compares His All-Male Anti-Contraception Panel To Martin Luther King (thinkprogress.org)