- Tie it to football games. While the Government is shutdown, no more college or NFL football games. Granted, Mountaineer fans may see this as a win, but…
- Cancel all non-essential tv shows, i.e., nothing but C-Span until Congress does what it is supposed to do.
- Replace Facebook with books and twitter with policy analysis journals and articles.
- Replace People Magazine with the Constitution and the Federalist Papers.
What are your plans?
- After the Shutdown: The Debt Ceiling (newyorker.com)