Let’s hold our breathe for that one… you can follow the live blog here as Camping speaks out.
Some of this statements, thus far:
- “If we found that we make a mistake, immediately we will correct that, of course,” says Camping, but he says he was not incorrect his in math, just his interpretation about how May 21 would play out. He calls the day “an invisible Judgment.”
- “The timing, the structures, the proofs, none of that has changed at all,”
- “All I am is a humble teacher. I search the Bible. I search the Bible,” he says.
- “It won’t be a five-month terrible difficulty…that we have learned,” said Camping. Instead, he says, the world will end quickly on Oct. 21 without any build up.
- “On May 21 this last weekend…God again brought Judgment on the world…We didn’t feel any difference,” he says, “but we know that God brought Judgment” on the world. “The whole world is under Judgment.”
- “We don’t always hit the nail on the head the first time,” Camping says. He seems to be repeating the same points over again. He believes Judgment Day happened May 21 and was “spiritual,” not physical.
Who cares anymore? Why won’t people realize that the man is a loon? A false prophet? A greedy, glutton of a man?
There is no rapture and there will be no rapture. Period.
- Apocalypse Not: Harold Camping wrong – again – about ‘The Rapture’ – CSMonitor.com (mbcalyn.wordpress.com)
- Interview with Harold Camping supporter, 22 May 2011 This… (contrararian.tumblr.com)