For this reason the Jews were persecuting Jesus, because He was doing these things on the Sabbath. But He answered them, “My Father is working until now, and I Myself am working.” (John 5.16-7, NASB)
There is no doubt in my mind that Young Earth Creationists are little more than deluded deitists. The proof, first and foremost of these gnostic heretics, is their denial of the ontological creative God. Guess what? Looks like Jesus would think Ham is bunk as well.
And course the on-the-run criminal in South Korea will simply say Jesus didn’t believe in God… but the reality is, is that the Jewish theology included an ongoing creation, an ongoing ordred existence. We can break this down, but the fact that Jesus affirms an ongoing creative God should destroy the YEC argument…
Also, John is following the Deuteronomy notion of Sabbath here… just saying.
Of course, they’ll employ the theory of motivated reasoning and come up with some garbage.
Also, as a note to Honey Tee Tee — regardless of the lie you tell, you will not comment on this blog until you have met the demands of this post. Once that is the case, I will allow you an actual blog post to express any view you want, without censoring. You can write as long and about whatever you want. I will post on right here. On my blog.
- The Creation Museum’s Ken Ham is Asking His Followers to Pray for Me (patheos.com)
- Ken Ham Isn’t Just a Liar; He’s a Bad Teacher (patheos.com)
- Ken Ham Thinks Pat Robertson Is Hurting Christianity (patheos.com)
- Young Earth Creationist Ray Comfort: Bibliophiles Worse Than Pedophiles! (politicaljesus.com)
- Answers in Genesis – Their Fan Mail (sensuouscurmudgeon.wordpress.com)