Former FreedomWorks chairman Dick Armey revealed that the Tea Party group paid Glenn Beck about $1 million to say “nice things” about the group on his radio show, and that it got a negative return on that investment, in an interview Friday — with the liberal group Media Matters, of all places. It’s the latest strange revelation in the FreedomWorks civil war.
The reference to the banana republic is because Dick A. tried to take over Freedom Works by an armed coup.
Just think of the outrage if POTUS were to be caught paying MSNBC or Radio Left…
- FreedomWorks Board Report Leaked; Rush Limbaugh Subsidy Revealed! (crooksandliars.com)
- Andrew C (✓): EXCLUSIVE: Dick Armey Dishes On FreedomWorks’ Deals With Beck & Limbaugh | Blog | Media Matters for America (mediamatters.org)
- Dick Armey Goes to Media Matters to Dish on FreedomWorks (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Former Tea Party Leader Says They Got ‘Too Little Value’ For Big Investments In Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh (mediaite.com)
- Dick Armey Sticks His FreedomWorks Payback to Glenn Beck (theatlanticwire.com)