That’s a difficult question for many to read. It could mean, possibly, this author believes Jesus was not real or at least has doubts as to the existence of a Jesus. And maybe that is why the question is put the way it is. After all, it is less of…
Well, that’s it. That is all you are getting. Go here and leave comments. Yes, another one on Huff Post.
- Book Review: Bart Ehrman and the Quest of the Historical Jesus of Nazareth – Reviewing the review (vridar.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is the Real Man of Steel (patheos.com)
- The Jesus of Faith a myth? (proudfootz.wordpress.com)
- When Jesus Became Real (unconventionalspirituality.wordpress.com)
- Bart Erhman and another unprofessional blow at mythicism (vridar.wordpress.com)