Because you know it will be said, or has been said… oh wait… it’s already said.
Peter the Roman is supposedly the last pope, the final one. What? You haven’t heard of this prophecy/conspiracy theory?
Yeah, it ends like this:
“In the extreme persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit [i.e., as bishop].
Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations:
and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed,
and the terrible judge will judge his people.
This was a huge thing when Pope Benedict was elected pope.
This is a bunk. But I wanted to be the first to put this out there. This is just another conspiracy theory like drones in the sky spying for your government. No, seriously, unlike drones, this is a nutty this is a nutty little thing providing a backdoor for Rome = Antichrist motif.
By the way, Rome is not the Beast, False Prophet, or so-called antichrist.
And then, I look and find I am not…
I am not firing on all 13 cylinders this morning…
- Dr. Tom Horn: The Prophecy of the Popes – Petrus Romanus the False Prophet, the Final Pope is Here! (socioecohistory.wordpress.com)
- The Vatican and Alien Connection / Petrus Romanus – 04/04/2012 Tom Horn (roadtoarmageddon.wordpress.com)
- RFID Tracking Chips At The Vatican: Fulfilling The Prophecy Of The Popes? (dprogram.net)
- ExoVaticana: Petrus Romanus & The Vatican’s Astonishing Plan for the Arrival of An Alien Savior (sgtreport.com)
- The Vatican’s astonishing exo-theological plan for the arrival of an alien savior. (lunaticoutpost.com)
- Pope Benedict XVI to Resign for Health Reasons, Spokesman Says – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)