Apophatic theology, to me, is a deconstruction of the patina to loose theology which we see today. It takes away our ability to neatly categorize God. You know, God is a hippie or God is a warmonger or God is this or God is that. But, anyway, click over if you can.
- Apophatic Theology in Pseudo-Dionysius – Chapter 4 of Mystical Theology (thechurchofjesuschrist.us)
- Apophatic Atheists (triangulations.wordpress.com)
- Kathryn Tanner and Gregory of Nyssa on the mystery of the human person (westernthm.wordpress.com)
- Problems with “spirituality” and “apophatic theology” (khanya.wordpress.com)
- Meister Eckhart – God’s Isticheit is my Isticheit (thechurchofjesuschrist.us)