Remember the contest….
Here are your entries –
- Contra Mundum: The Flat-Earth Myth
- Religious Restraint and Public Policy: Part I
- Sunday Study: Joshua and the Genocide of the Canaanites Part I
- The AG paper on Creation and Ken Ham
- From Pentecost to Resurrection: Part 5
- An Oldie but a Goodie, or, Perichoresis has Nothing to Do with Dancing!
- Contra Mundum: Selling Atheism
- This “Christ” thing…
- John Milbank’s Atavistic Orthodoxy
Leave your votes in the comments. Make sure you visit the posts though, and if you can, leave a comment telling them that you voted for their post.
The voting closes tomorrow (1 October).