HisScrivener, who has come up with many ways to twist my chosen and sainted name (Polycarp), has bestowed upon me the knightly (and French sounding) award to the left. He lists the rules for this away, as:
Now, on with the show: honorees of this endowment should post the logo [check], nominate and link up to nine people worthy of the same [check below] and show the person who nominated you some love [check aforementioned]. HiScrivener’s choices are some mad taggers on the Wall, and lovely blog artists of their own
So, I reckon it’s my turn to nominate and link up to 9 of my favorite bloggers: In no particular order:
- Wickle – I found him during the election cycle, and found that we are of like minds
- Dr. Gayle – Dr. Gayle has been a true inspiration in my own biblical studies, going beyond the mere sounding of words to what is truly being said – or, at least that’s how I hear him.
- Dr. West -Besides his lack luster response to a certain Hollywood production, Dr. West is dead on in many areas, and a true delight to read.
- Hyperekperissou -This author has helped to fuel my hunger for Patristics
- The Scripture Zealot -Jeff is an excellent example of a Christian blogger.
- Wb Moore – He has become a friend as well, and I hope that he continues blogging. He has offered, offline and online, help and is consistently biblical in his answers
- Are you Pondering… – Yes, I usually am pondering what he is pondering, even if I didn’t know I was pondering what he was pondering.
- Ben Byerly – Has a heart of a missionary, serving in Africa, and brings to us the insight of that land
- Joe Carr – Recently found Joe, and have grown to like his style. He pays attention to small things, and has a heart for big things.
No, I am not going into detail on each and everyone. I am just not that good of a writer to do so. I encourage you to go and read them, subscribe to them, and enjoy them.